48"W x 20"D Standard Open Table
Tables are the basic building blocks for the mail center, mailroom, warehouse and office. Finding the right table is key; look for quality tables that will hold up to the day to day operation of a busy mail center or office, our tables offer this - durable, well constructed tables that are made to last, they feature good quality table tops and adjustable height legs which keeps bending and reaching to a minimum. Open under the table top for storage of carts, hampers and stacks of totes.
- Available with 3 different table top colors: Oak, Walnut and Grey.
- Steel table base is finished in durable Putty or Grey enamel finish to resist chipping.
- The table top height adjusts from 28" to 38" in one inch increments for sitting or standing.
- Table tops are 1-1/8" thick high pressure melamine board with double backing.
- Plastic table top edge guard eliminates chipping.
- Flat table top edge allows tables to be butted up to each other with no gaps.
- Front table support rail is 13 gauge steel and formed for maximum stength.
- Side panels are 18 gauge steel with welded corners and leg adjustment tubes for extra rigidity.
- Chrome legs are 1-1/4" square steel tubing with heavy duty leg levers for a level working surface.
- All steel construction table base is formed and welded for the strongest table you will ever need.
Weight Capacity 2000 lbs
Overall: 48"W x 20"D x 28"-38"H adjustable height
(Need assembly? ... Call for price quote.)
Color: Oak table top with putty table base, Walnut table top with putty table base, Grey table top