60"W x 30"D Standard Open Table with 6" Side Rails
(Wire sorter sold separately)
Tables are the basic building blocks for the mail center, mailroom, warehouse and office. Finding the right table is key; look for quality tables that will hold up to the day to day operation of a busy mail center or office, our tables offer this - durable, well constructed tables that are made to last, they feature good quality table tops and adjustable height legs which keeps bending and reaching to a minimum. Open under the table top for storage of carts, hampers and stacks of totes.
- Steel table base is finished in durable Grey enamel finish to resist chipping.
- The table top height adjusts from 28" to 38" in one inch increments for sitting or standing.
- Table tops are 1-1/8" thick high pressure melamine board with double backing.
- Plastic 6"H table top side and back rails keep mail contained and prevent it from falling off top of table.
- Plastic table top edge guard eliminates chipping.
- Flat table top edge allows tables to be butted up to each other with no gaps.
- Front table support rail is 13 gauge steel and formed for maximum stength.
- Side panels are 18 gauge steel with welded corners and leg adjustment tubes for extra rigidity.
- Chrome legs are 1-1/4" square steel tubing with heavy duty leg levers for a level working surface.
- All steel construction table base is formed and welded for the strongest table you will ever need.
Weight Capacity 2000 lbs
Overall: 60"W x 30"D x 28" - 38"H adjustable height